Saturday, November 19, 2011

What survey sites for money are safe for teens?

If you need cash I have some free survey sites that I've been doing for over a year now just check out my profile by clicking my name or email me at lancesurveys@hotmail.com for them I can't post it here cause I don't want to get reported. I only give sites that I've been paid by so you have my word that you won't get scammed. They're reliable and I've never had a problem with them. You won't get rich but they definitely help with bills :)

What survey sites for money are safe for teens?
I have been doing online surveys for around a year now %26amp; in sharing my experience, I have created a guide that offers a detailed look into legit free paid online surveys here:





http://erykjay.blogspot.com/





I believe this blog will help you in your endeavors considering the minimum age for the first site is 14. My video tutorials can help ease the process of entering into paid survey sites. I also have proof of payment pictures to show that these sites are not scams.





*the key is not to just sign up for one site and expect loads of riches, but to sign up for a few and have the smaller checks add up*





*if you ever have to pull out a credit card, its not worth it*


No comments:

Post a Comment